2/3-inch 4K CMOS Sensors POV System Camera
- Next-generation imaging
- Light, compact, quiet and energy-efficient
- Dual servo-controlled optical filters
- Seamless integration into Sony HD workflows
- Smooth migration from HD to 4K
Sony HDC-P50 4K/HD compact POV system camera
Sony HDC-P50: 4K/HD compact POV system camera The HDC-P50 is a light, compact Point of View (POV) system camera. Integrating seamlessly with existing HD infrastructure, lenses and accessories, it gives ambitious program-makers exciting new possibilities for creating HD, 4K, and HDR productions.
This light and compact POV system camera features the world's first 2/3-inch 4K global shutter three CMOS sensor system, delivering exceptional images with impressive sensitivity and wide dynamic range.
Thanks to ultra-high precision alignment technology, three 4K sensors on the newly-developed prism achieves ITU-R BT.2020 broadcast standard widened color space. As a result, the HDC-P50 delivers exceptionally high-quality images in demanding 4K/HDR live production environments.
The camera can directly output remarkably crisp, clear 4K HDR* images directly from the camera head with no need for a separate processor unit. Used alone or as part of a multi-camera shoot, the HDC-P50 can be crane-mounted or operated as a fixed camera position. It's also ideal for a wide range of other shooting situations, such as in combination with a camera stabilizer, in handheld mode, during wireless shooting, or while filming aerial footage from a helicopter.
*4K HDR capability requires 4K License HZC-UHD50.
- Horizontal Resolution : 2,000 TV lines (at center)
- Lens : 12-pin (x1)
- Lens Mount : Sony bayonet mount
- Power Requirements : TBD
- Shutter Speed : 1/100, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000 sec (1080/59.94i), 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000 sec (1080/50i)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : -62 dB or higher
- Storage Temperature : -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Signal Format : 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 720/50p, 720/59.94p (1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF, 1080/25PsF, 1080/29.97PsF, 50/59.94p, 4K/50p, 4K/59.94p: option)
- LAN : RJ-45 (x1), 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
- Supplied Accessories : Tally number plate (1set), CD-ROM (1)
- Imager : 3-chip 2/3-inch type 4K CMOS with global shutter
- Remote : 8-pin (x1)
- Genlock Input : BNC (x1), HD: SMPTE 274M, tri-level sync, 0.6 Vp-p, 75ohm, SD: Black burst (NTSC: 0.286 Vp-p, 75ohm/PAL: 0.3 Vp-p, 75ohm)
- Built-in Filters : ND: 1: CLEAR, 2: 1/4ND, 3: 1/8ND, 4: 1/16ND, 5: 1/64ND, CC: A: CROSS, B: 3200K, C: 4300K, D: 6300K
- Spectrum System : F1.4 prism
- Product Weight : 5.95 lbs
- Operating Temperature : -4°F to +113°F (-20°C to +45°C)
- EXT I/O : D-sub 15-pin (female) (x1)
- SDI MONI : BNC (x1), HD-SDI
- Effective resolution (H x V) : 3840 x 2160
- Sensitivity (at 2000 lx, 3200K, 89.9% reflectance) : F10 (at 1080/59.94p, 720/59.94p), F11 (at 1080/50p, 720/50p)
- SDI 1 output : BNC (x1), 12G/3G/1.5G-SDI
- SDI 2 output : BNC (x1), 12G/3G/1.5G-SDI
- SDI 3 output : BNC (x1), 3G/1.5G-SDI
- SDI 4 output : BNC (x1), 3G/1.5G-SDI