Shipping & Returns
Return Policy & Instructions
All orders placed after 3:00 PM CST will be process the next business day.
Free Shipping Information:
- Free shipping is ground service by any of our standard carriers.
- Free Shipping is only available inside the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
- Eligible "Free Shipping" items will ship separately.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Omega Broadcast & Cinema (OBC) within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. OBC recommends inspecting your order upon receipt; please inspect the contents and condition carefully.
You may initiate a return online or by phone
1. Get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by filling out the online form, or contacting us by phone.
2. When returning an item, properly place your item back into the original manufacturer's packaging. Place the box and original invoice into an outer shipping box to ensure your item won't get damaged. OBC suggests that you keep the original packaging for at least 30 days.
3. Return shipping fees will be the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number, as we will not be responsible for items lost in transit. For repairs and/or exchanges, you may include a return shipping label to avoid additional shipping charges.
Return AddressOmega Broadcast & CinemaATTN: Returns RMA # 12345817 W Howard Ln Austin, TX 78753
Return an Item in Person You may return an item to our office located at 817 W Howard Ln, Austin, TX 78753. Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Eligibility Conditions Most items purchased from OBC and returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with the original receipt are eligible for refund or exchange and, unless defective, are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. All special order items are non-returnable.
- Unsealed TVs, combos and monitors 37" or larger
- Unsealed computers and computer software
- Custom computer builds
- All drones and gimbals
- Items that are special order
- Underwater equipment
Defective, Damaged or Missing Items All claims for damaged, defective or missing items MUST be reported to OBC within two (2) business days of receipt of merchandise. These items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at the discretion of OBC for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Items sent back that do not follow OBC protocol will result in a prolonged return or exchange process. Claims for missing items and damages that occurred in transit must be reported within two business days and must remain at the delivery address (Any items that are removed from the delivery address or sent back to OBC without being reported or an RMA # become the responsibility of the buyer).
Exchanges Please allow 3-5 business days for exchanges to be processed. For expedited exchanges, payment must be made for the replacement equipment until said defective unit is returned and inspected by our returns department. Once it has been approved, the charges paid for the expedited exchange will be refunded and credited to your account within 3-5 business days of being accepted.
Refunds & Credits Please allow 5-7 business days for a credit to appear on your account after items have been received, tested and approved for return. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. For items with rebates and/or discounts, OBC is only responsible for refunding the amount paid for those items. OBC can only refund the original purchase price of an item and does not include charges made for shipping & handling.
Used Item Returns Used equipment purchases include a 30 day-from-time-of-shipping warranty. All used purchases have been inspected thoroughly by certified camera repair technicians. Used items returned within 14 days are eligible for refund or exchange and, unless defective, are subject to a restocking fee. Defective returns will be inspected to ensure they meet the cosmetic condition they were in when they were sold. Damaged equipment will be repaired at our current repair rates and will be the responsibility of the purchaser. All returned merchandise must be in the same condition as sold, with all included accessories. If condition differs, we reserve the right to refuse the return and/or charge a restocking fee of 20%.