BSTOCK: 4K Handheld Four Thirds Camcorder, Integrated Zoom
- Single 4/3 MOS Sensor with 12 Stops DR
- DCI 4K 24P, UHD 4K Up to 60p
- Variable Frame Rate Up to 120 FPS in FHD
- MP4 / MOV Recording in 4K
- Integrated Leica 13x f/2.8 - f/4.5 Lens
- 3 x Individual Lens Control Rings
- 2 x SD Cards Slots (U3 Compatible)
- HDMI 2.0, 3G-SDI OutputDownload Brochure Download User Manual
Panasonic BSTOCK: 4K Handheld Four Thirds Camcorder, Integrated Zoom
Panasonic AG-DVX200 - BSTOCK: 4K Handheld Four Thirds Camcorder, Integrated Zoom
Panasonic's AG-DVX200 4K Handheld Camcorder with Four-Thirds Sensor and Integrated Zoom Lens brings professional features and familiar camcorder ergonomics to the Four Thirds sensor format. It features a single MOS sensor with 4K resolution that captures up to 12 stops of dynamic range with Panasonic's V-Log L gamma curve. The camcorder supports DCI 4K production at 24 fps, UHD 4K at up to 60 fps, and HD at up to 120 fps, providing you with a camcorder that is at home in a variety of production environments.
Recording 4K to MP4 or MOV and offering AVCHD recording of 1920 x 1080 HD video, your footage can be easily integrated into most modern postproduction workflows. The integrated 13x Leica zoom lens features three lens rings that give you manual control over focus, zoom, and iris. The camera records to SD cards and requires U3 speed class cards to record 4K video. The camcorder features timecode in / out, a 3G-SDI output for HD video, and an HDMI connector that provides 4K output.
- The integrated LEICA DICOMAR lens features a 13x zoom range, which when shooting DCI 4K is equivalent to a 29.5 to 384.9mm lens on a 35mm camera. The lens has individual lens control rings built into the lens for focus, zoom, and iris as well as a power zoom rocker.
- Including a five-axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer and 4 x correction-area Image Stabilizer that produces clear images without blurring, and a micro-drive focus unit that improves focus speed, tracking and capture performance, facilitating 4K focusing and shallow focus shooting.
- The V-Log L gamma curve allows you to capture all 12 stops of dynamic range that the sensor is capable of capturing.
- The dual SD card slots allow you to record in relay, backup, and simultaneous modes. Relay allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. The backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start art and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record duplicates your recording on both cards.
NOTE: Recording 4K Video Requires a U3 Class Card
||1 x MOS
DCI: 4096 x 2160
UHD: 3840 x 2160
1920 x 1080
13 x optical zoom
DCI 4K: 29.5 ~ 384.9mm
UHD 4K/HD: 28 ~ 365.3mm
||DCI 4K: 24p
UHD 4K: 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p
1920 x 1080: 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p
|Memory Card Slot
||2 x SD (UHS speed class 3 compatible)
||Timecode: In / out
Audio: 2 x 3-pin XLR
||1 x 3G-SDI
1 x HDMI (supports HDMI 2.0)